COVID19- Staying in place and your spaces
By now everyone you know may have ‘cabin fever’ or is stressed out, wondering how and when we can go back to normal. Will we go back to the way things were? If not, what will the changes be like?
We all realize while sheltering in place, organizing around your home is always needed and a good way to occupy the time. Organizing is something everyone will do at one time or another in their lives. Begin small by starting with a small project, like a junk drawer. Completing something quick and easy will give you a sense of accomplishment for a larger project to tackle.
Here are some practical ideas to help organize your spaces:
Supplies- trash cans, garbage bags along with storage bins and boxes that you already have.
-The first thing to do is empty the space, so take everything out the drawer, cabinet or closet.
- Sort each item into three categories: keep, toss or donate.
- Utilize all or any containers to store these items that are similar.
- Pare down stuff you don’t like, don’t use, and don’t wear, etc.
- Toss broken, ripped stained and expired items.
- Go through everything. Keep what you only need or want. Sort and categorize things together
- Start placing things back in an organized way and accessible.
- The less used items can be stored higher up.
- Label the bins/boxes where necessary for easy search and access.
Stay safe and healthy with your family while sheltering in place.
Welcome to Seize the Space
LESS IS THE NEW MORE!!
Are you having trouble getting organized?
Does your home or office area make you feel stressed, confused or even cranky?
When did you last feel comfortable in that space?
Would you like to create more space and time for what really matters in your life?
My name is Ronit Krancberg and as a professional organizer I specialize in assisting people like you pull it all together to seize the space!
I'll work with you to implement strategies that will have you doing things faster, more efficiently.
This means less stress, more productivity and more time to do the things you enjoy with
the people you love.
Reclaim your space with Seize the Space!!!